B) MOTIVATIONAL & ENTREPRENEURSHIP COURSES
These are short term courses which are held between 1 to 10 days for KEDA target groups. These courses are also considered as additional courses for the interns/KEDA College ALUMNI to equip them with the skills needed. The main goals for these courses are as follow:
• To mold the participants' way of thinking towards self dependency and entrepreneurship.
• To expose the participants to the latest methods and technology.
• To provide practical knowledge and skills to the participants.
• To motivate the participants to learn more about the fields that they are involved in.
• To increase the participants' faith and motivation.
• Short Term Skill Training
C) COLLOBERATIVE COURSES WITH OTHER INSTITUTIONS
• Courses for various skills with the Department of Skill Development (JPK), SIRIM and Community College.
• Courses for various skills with private agencies and Non Government Bodies (NGO).
D) RENTING FACILITIES
Provide renting services such as accommodations, multipurpose hall, classes and other facilities at KEDA College which are administered by KEDA Resort and Services Sdn. Bhd.