Initiative 3: High Value Agriculture
There are 3 major projects of high value agriculture is and will be implemented, namely:
• Project Premium Vegetable Production in Permanent Food Production Park (TKPM) Lodging
- Various vegetables produced in high demand, such as tomatoes and capsicum
• Dairy Production Project Safe and Quality
- Dairy Industry Service Centre (PIT) is provided to assist small-scale farmers were selling raw milk. PPIT provide technical advice and test the contents and quality of milk. PPIT will buy and sell raw milk to processing factories / processing itself to produce milk pasteuris, pasteuris flavored milk, yoghurt, buttermilk and ice cream.
• Livestock Project Arowana
- Arowana breeding project is a high-value industry and has great potential. Looking at the current market, these activities can be carried out and bring in a good return.