Functions of Integrity Unit 1. To ensure the best governance organization implemented.
2. To ensure that the acculturation, institutional and implementation of integrity within the organization.
3. Detect and verify complaints of criminal misconduct and violations of conduct and ethics of the organization and ensure that appropriate actions are taken.
4. Report of criminal organizations responsible for law enforcement agencies.
5. To receive and take action on all complaints / information on criminal misconduct and breaches of conduct ethics organization.
6. Ensure compliance with laws and regulations in force.
7. Implement the Disciplinary Committee secretariat function.
Click here to add your own text
Best viewed in IE 7.0 & above and Mozilla Firefox 2.0 with 1024x 768 resolution
Kompleks Ibu Pejabat KEDA, KM7 Jalan Langgar, 05460 Alor Setar, Kedah Darul Aman.