Roles and responsibilities of the Chief Information Officer (CIO) :
* Lead change in ICT development agencies;
* Implement the use of policies, standards and best practices in ICT;
* Adopt and implement the use of IT in government service delivery system;
* Implementing innovation through the application, infrastructure and ICT security;
* Helps KEDA Management in carrying out tasks that involve ICT as of safety and so on; and
* Coordinate and manage training plans related to ICT and the like.
Best viewed in IE 7.0 & above and Mozilla Firefox 2.0 with 1024x 768 resolution
Kompleks Ibu Pejabat KEDA, KM7 Jalan Langgar, 05460 Alor Setar, Kedah Darul Aman.